Gina WN wrote:
How many pictures do you need to make a screensaver?  I would love one of my Buddy set to music.  You don't happen to have any Beatles music do you? :)

Gina

Evan & Dee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Belinda wrote:
> Evan & Dee,
> What a lovely way to remember your special little girl and what a
> nice offer to the group. I do similar things with my furangels on a
> smaller scale and all of my walls are covered in photos of all the
> furkids past and present. Love those digital cameras!!
> Is Ginger a dachshund?

Yes - she was my wife's best friend and confidant. Absolutely have to
love digital cameras - we make screensavers, DVDs etc... as well. Now
that I think about it - If someone had a good deal of pics and some
music in mind, I'd be happy to assemble a tribute screensaver as well.

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

Do you Yahoo!?
I have loads of Beatles music. You can create a screensaver with as few or as many images as you like - I generally try to have a minimum of six and prefer twice that for my own tastes. Not everybody is fortunate enough to have a lot of pics but you can also add other meaningful imagery such as the Rainbow Bridge images, pet's playmates, cartoon charachters that remind you of your pet's spirit, or others that have passed on. What Beatles songg did you have in mind?