L-Lysine was recommended by members of this group as an immune booster.  My Pippin takes 500 mg of L-Lysine (powder from a capsule) daily mixed with her wet food.  You can get it at any health food store.  Make sure it doesn't have propylene glycol (not sure on the spelling of the word).

:) Gina

Chelsea Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello, I need some medical advice for my Tsunade. Does anyone know where
to get digest- a-meal made by infinity? My cat sometimes throws up her
just ate dinner and with the leukemia I think this would do her good.
Also I would like an immune system booster I have read about these being
good for FelL + cats but cant find it anywhere in stores. Can someone
give me advice on these??

While I was at the pet store, I saw 2 products and I wonder has anyone
used them, and do they work?? 1 was a spray you spray on a towel and
then rub kitty with it, it supposedly makes the cat non-allergenic by
getting rid of the proteins. The other was a liquid medicne to stop
shedding, it seems like my kitty looses too much fur and I wonder if this
would help.

thanks
Chelsea and Tsunade

Visit my Tigger Tales site!