At 09:08 PM 10/16/2006, you wrote:

Please do and please call those numbers,,,,,you can call Leslie directly at   360   713 2032 she would appreciate it...
Kelly,
If you talk to Leslie tonight please ask her if I may begin posting her information to some "lost pet" lists online.  If so, Missing Pet Network asks for an alternate phone #, email address, and nearest intersection to where they were lost.  If she is comfortable having this information posted, I'll start right away.

Thanks,
Beth

PS:  "Cat Jacked" is the perfect headline.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.