At 10:00 PM 10/16/2006, you wrote:\
 My plan exactly

Thanks. I just called. The woman who answered the phone, "Denise" told me she had already talked to Leslie. I urged her to do her best to see that this story is put on the air so we might get these kitties back to Leslie. She wouldn't tell me one way or the other if they were going to run the story. She seemed a little annoyed actually. I think we should politely flood them with calls.
Nina