I live in Northern California. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Gina

Gary Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So far, I've got them on Petfinder.com, missingpet.net, and AnimalPlanet.  I've also written to the Humane Society for Southwest Wahington and an animal welfare group in Vancouver called JAWS to notify them and ask for help.  I'll update the online listings with photos as soon as you can send them to me tomorrow.  They HAVE to feel all this energy from people across the country guiding them back to safety.

Hugs,
Beth

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

See my cats' gallery at Zazzle