Hi Sally,

In regard to your financial needs for the veterinary care for your cats, there are some organizations that might help.  I have quite a few links on my website under Health and Welfare: http://tiggerwiggins.com/links.html

Here are a few to get you started:

Angels4Animals  mission: to serve as the guardian angel of animals whose caretakers find themselves in difficult financial situations
Care Credit   offers interest free loan plans (for a specified time frame) with a low monthly payment for veterinary medicine
Help-A-Pet   a non-profit organization providing financial assistance for the medical care of pets

You will be in my thoughts and prayers,

Gina

Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Diane and all

Junior is home. He has a upper respiratory and was given a stronger
antibiotic, subcutaneuos fluids and a b12 shot. I was also told to give him
some yogurt as he has diarrhea. His fever had gone down a little it was
104. He ate when he got home and started purring. Now he is separated from
tiny.

I have to go to work to make sure I can take care of these kitties. I am
still looking for help (financially) to get the though this . I live near
Richmond VA. If anyone knows of any good cat groups to contact please let
me know.

Thanks

Sally Davis