At 01:00 PM 10/17/2006, you wrote:

Leslie
I just spoke to Wa Mutual,,Go ahead and give the branch phone number..but they said you really need to mail a check to the local branch and reference the account number you gave or go into any Washingtom Mutual anywhere,,,

Please give us the number of the News Paper.. I also posted on Best Friends..

So the piece for Channel 2 - KATU is taped, I'm going to call the other stations and newspaper now. I don't know how politicians campaign, this is exhausting. The reporter was very nice. I should have stood up straighter.

Hideyo - yes, they are chipped and have been listed as stolen. And yes I have photos, one each, thankfully, and have sent them to the news outlets, inlcuding the newspaper. I, too, hope that the paper runs a story.

You guys with the reward money are amazing. Even five dollars...even less than five dollars...will be such an impact. I set up an account at my branch of Washington Mutual. You can pay through your bank account online by directing it to the account number: 3091422465 You can use any branch of Washington Mutual to deposit that into, but the branch address that I opened it at is:
1205 Broadway
Vancouver, WA 98660
phone: 800.788.7000

Or you can write a check with the account number in the "to" line and mail it to any branch, or to me, I'd be happy to deposit it:
16 NE Graham St, #D
Portland, OR 97212

If someone knows of an easier way, please let me know. I told the guy that set it up for me that I would hopefully only need to use one check on it.

Thank you everyone. Beth, thank you for posting them on these websites, you are too amazing.

Leslie
Checked by AVG Free Edition.