Hi,

Everyday that goes by I am more confused. Junior went to the vet today. She treated him for the upper respiratory infection. I though all was good with the world. I called her this evening to let her know how junior was doing. I do think he is still running a temp, but I did not want to upset him anymore. She was preparing me to put him down maybe as soon as tomorrow. I know at least for this moment he is not ready to cross that bridge. I have separated him and Tiny. The other cats are still locked outside the bedrooms. And mostly stay outside for their own safety. I know this group is for the cats, but I am mentally, emotionally,and physically drained.I had reactive hypoglycemia this morning.

I have ordered immuno-regulan on Kelly's advice. I now will have to talk the vet into giving it. I printed out the protocol for administering it.

Does anyone out there know of vets in the richmond VA area who may be willing to work with me. My usual vets office is extremely busy.

I am too tired to think.

Sally