-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 1:31 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: o/t familiar with these symptoms?

I've been told that a small amount of red blood at the tip of a stool
can be an indication of stress.  Try to find out more specifics about
it.  If you can't go to the vet visit with Megan, try and impress upon
her how important it is to get to the bottom of Kitty's symptoms and to
treat them promptly.  Did the adoption contract specify that you have a
right to take Kitty back if you think it necessary?  I know you don't
want to alienate the new mom, but you might have to start being more
firm in your approach.
Nina