I will keep sweet Joy in my thoughts and prayers.

Gina

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here we go again,Joy is one of our sanctuary kitties that has been fostered for awile now.Well she is at the clinic with the same problem as Max,ulcers in her mouth.She isn't eating.Jen will know tomorrow if she will pull through.Please add her to your prayers.She was the first cat that I saw in the window just before I started volunteering.she is a sweet tortie.
sherry

Do you Yahoo!?

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

See my cats' gallery at Zazzle