From: Kris Kulak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 4:21:02 PM
Subject: Re: My Little Luna

He died in my arms. He was so weak. I couldn't bear the pain he was having.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am so, so, so sorry.  Did he die during the transfusion? It's ok if you can not write about it, but it might help us in the future to know this.

Michelle

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.