Yes, I meant IR, not IM.  This isn't the first time your mom and I have been on the same page :).  I'm glad to hear Lucy was rubbing and purring, that's a good sign.  Don't worry about her sleeping more than usual, she needs her rest, poor little sprite!  Do you have "Little Noses" in the house, just in case?  When Spencer was blowing his nose all over the house I gave him Phenylephrine (rx) diluted with 5 parts saline.  It doesn't sound like she needs anything as strong as that and the Little Noses are made to be gentle enough for children.  If you feel it's necessary for her congestion, I'd try that first.  Hang in there girl,
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
My mom asked me the same thing just now-- why I force fed her baby food rather than blending up her normal turkey diet. I have no idea. I just did not think of it.  I will definitely do that from now on.  Thanks.

flagyl actually seems to really help her get over IBD flare-ups. I just learned that a couple of months ago. It helps more than anything else, it seems, even more than raising the pred dosage.  But right now I think I will focus on her fever/URI. She is on clavamox for that, and hopefully will get I-R tomorrow (is that what you meant when you said IM?).  I will go from there.

She walked around and rubbed and purred for a bit after fluids, but now is sleeping in an odd position. Poor baby, she is pretty knocked out by this. Her nose is bubbling now, though, so I do think it's a URI.

Thanks,
Michelle