Kerry,

I'm so sorry for your loss of Tom Cat.  So sad.  At least he had you.  I don't know the rhyme or reason either, but I have to believe there is a reason.

take care,

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Oh Kerry, how very sad about Tom Cat.  You know, his letting you get closer might have had something to do with his being sick too.  I'm so sorry he and you had to go through all that trauma together, only to lose him anyway.  I don't know Kerry, sometimes I just scratch my head in dismay at the why of things.  I believe there is a reason for everything.  My sister thinks that everything is just random happenstance.  Either way, it's what we do with the circumstances of our life that makes us who we are and effects all those around us.  You can rest assured that you are effecting others in the best of ways with your limitless compassion.  I'm so sorry honey.  It does sound like everything was conspiring against you to save Tom Cat.  I think the important thing, at least for him, was that someone cared enough about him to try.  I'm sure he's grateful to you for all you did, even if he didn't agree with it at the time.
Keep your chin up sweetie, you're getting into Heaven for sure,
Blessings and hugs to you,
Nina

Kerry Roach wrote:
Michelle,
I sent this to Nina..and I don't know for sure if I put all the info down as it was quite a long week...He (Tom Cat) was my barn cat..wild as can be... He was hit by a car..received a broken jaw then ended up having all sorts of problems..
Thanks for asking...Glad to hear Lucy is doing much better...I have Inky down to 5mg pred for now...and he is eating chicken K/D along with his turkey, but I put his pills in tsp of fancy feast..
Take care,
Kerry