From: "Hideyo Yamamoto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
Subject: RE: OT:Need prayers for my baby Dharma again pleease!!

Thanks, Nina -- it means so much to me and Dharma.. I cannot stop crying
when I think of the fear.. but I don't let Dharma see it, because she
needs to be positive and she needs me to be positive - she is such a
strong baby and I am so proud of her.. now I am trying low dose oral
protocol to see if it makes her feel better..