There is no point of isolating Dukee even if he has FIP --- FIP is not contagious.. FIP is not a disease of the virus itself so much, but it’s about their immune system..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 1:33 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Update: :( (not looking good) Sorry So Long! (Belinda)

He uses this term on URI's as well.

Use with caution and don't bring others into the home.

Quarantine kitties inside. (which mine don't go outside)

Give good diets.

Clean litter boxes

Keep everything sanitized is what he said.

He said he figures Dukee had been expose when he was a baby before I rescued him. Then when his heart started acting up this was a start of everything. Suppressed Immune system.

Vet is really sympathetic on this.

This is which I do anyway. I clean house every 2 days with bleach when mopping floors. I scoop litter boxes several times a day. Dump every 2 days.

The test results indicate high titers in which is possible for FIP

I will pick up results when I leave in a bit.