This vet definitely has experience with the disease. Eventually, I will
go to a vet dentist if whole mouth extraction is necessary. I just don't
have the money right now and the vet feels that the three teeth need to
be removed immediately.

Nancy Schneider
Management Analyst
Dept of Transportation
12544 Saticoy St
N Hollywood 91605
Voice(818) 756-9558
Fax (818) 756-9245

>>> Belinda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/26/06 5:34 AM >>>
   Here is an article with photos, *some of the photos are graphic*, it

shows the different stages of the disease and what treatment is.  Ask
your vet if he has ever treated a cat with this, it may be a good idea

to see a vet dentist if that is possible to make sure the roots are
completely extracted.

http://www.dentalvet.com/Encyclopedia/P00352_SC01100.htm

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com