She has FIP – and it’s auto immune disease --- so I just don’t know if I should wait to use on epogen as I will be afraid of the antibody reactions from it.. but I don’t want to wait too long – because her PCV is already down to 15 – what d=should I do?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 7:09 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT:Need prayers for my baby Dharma again pleease - to michelle

It depends on what is causing the anemia. If it is either an auto-immune reaction or lymphoma in the bone marrow, steroids should help (though a stronger steroid like dexamethasone would help more, probably).  If it is leukemia the cancer it might help also.  It probably will not help for any other cause of anemia.

Michelle