Terrie,

You have my support and prayers. I am hoping for good news!

Gina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Okay, I'm taking Dukee to a new Vet at 12:30 pm today.
She will examine him to see what else may be going on.
She will not euthanized him unless in dire need. She has requested the records from the Vet that seen him, before any decision is made.
So the records will be sent by fax to her.
The Vet that diagnosed him wants $36.00 up front for euthanization.
I'm not trying to hang on to him or be selfish either.
But I think we should have another opinion on this.
He is still eating some and drinking as of very early this morning.
I'm going to put fresh food out to see if he is going to eat more.
He is still weak....

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

See my cats' gallery at Zazzle