Hideyo,
That is the most endearing thing that I have ever heard.  If you want to send the lyrics publicly or privately, I would be more than happy to tell them to Bea and Satch and say them over and over - my actual singing might produce the opposite effect that you desire, but I'm a good reciter!  :)

Leslie

From: "Hideyo Yamamoto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
Subject: RE: Dharma go her first shot of epogen - please pray that it
       will    only help her..

Greg (my sort of BF) thinks I am crazy, because I sing everywhere so
loud --- I just want every single living thing on earth.. air, breeze,
rain, clouds, sun, trees, birds, cars, and EVERYTHING to hear it  so
that they can all send Dharma healing energy --- and will help Dharma
feel better and stay positive.. :-) I am an absolute believer of Power
of intensions - and I want miracles to happen to Dharma if it's what
takes...:-) -- I guess I am a little nut..