singin is great Hideyo..releaves stress and micracles happen everyday keep singin girl and bless you and Dharma :0)

Kayte and Crackers

RE: Dharma go her first shot of epogen - please pray that it will only help her..

Hideyo Yamamoto
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:07:18 -0700

Greg (my sort of BF) thinks I am crazy, because I sing everywhere so loud --- I just want every single living thing on earth.. air, breeze, rain, clouds, sun, trees, birds, cars, and EVERYTHING to hear it  so that they can all send Dharma healing energy --- and will help Dharma feel better and stay positive.. J I am an absolute believer of Power of intensions – and I want miracles to happen to Dharma if it’s what takes…J -- I guess I am a little nut..