LOL  My Phelix stands by waiting for the INSTANT I put new litter into the first box.  He MUST be the first one to pee.  :-)  To pee is feline.

elizabeth

In a message dated 11/2/2006 5:50:58 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This subject line has troubled me all day.

How to get a cat to pee:

- Leave any article of clothing, shoes, or other personal effects on the floor.
- Leave a plastic bag lying around.
- Clean up the last puddle of pee.

And, if you want a cat to pee repeatedly, clean litterboxes.  Most cats will follow you from box to box, doing their best to use each box even while you are still scooping away.