Is he urinating O.K.?  I don't know if lethargy is a
sympton when a male cat has blockage and can't pee.
My cat Winston has this problem so he has to be fed a
special diet.  When he has this problem he stays in
his litter box alot and isn't as active.  That is when
I know it is time to go to the vet.

Cindy Reasoner