Peggy, thank you so much for your kindness -- now I am crying again -- I will try to focus on the fact that they are at a better place now and free from all the pains..it's just so hard.. I miss them so much..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peggy Ankney
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 5:29 PM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: My baby, Olive has become free now --my 4th loss to FIP..

Dear Hideyo,

I am so, so sorry for all the pain you are going thorough with your recent losses.  You know rationally that you have done everything you could to give your kitties a few months or perhaps years of a happy and secure and loved life, so please don’t let yourself feel guilty for any decision you’ve made.  Your intentions were and are (as are all of ours) to do whatever we can for the animals we so dearly love.  You have given all four of them food, shelter, warmth, and care.  Be gentle with yourself, and don’t second-guess your decision to help little Olive to the bridge.  Hold on to the images you have of her sweetly sleeping the way cats do -  with her little paws tucked in underneath her and the contented look on her face.  She was lucky to have had you for the short time she was here.

-Peggy