From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: Please add to the CLS - and HELP - long, sorry

Elizabeth, thank you.   I have heard of Acemannan but never used.  Do I get from the vet or can I order and have him inject?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Acemannan helped Mama Kitty get over her severe anemia.  We didn't do a CBC at that time because the doctor said she was so anemic (very pale gums and had lost down to 7lbs) that he didn't want to take any more of her blood than we had to.  It's a 5-6 week treatment...about $300 for a 5 week supply.  We started to see improvement right away and her appetite really picked up.  Shots are injected in the tummy - but Mama Kitty did very well with them.  I wish I knew what to tell you - I hope so much he will be ok.

elizabeth

*Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.*