From: Hideyo Yamamoto
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 11:13 AM
To: 'felvtalk@felineleukemia.org'
Subject: OT: Need prayers and meditations for my missing little Pete

Hi, everyone.. I guess my saga continues --- I will be asking for more prayers here..

I feel feral kitties at several different colonies.. one of the kitties, whom I love so dearly, he is about 7 or 8 months old.. he and his siblings are  so happy to see me every night go feed them.. they all do happy dancing when my jeeps comes.. going back and forth of the street.. anyway,, he is from the colony where my Peter (whom I lost to FIP in august).. and he just looks like Peter, and I call him Little Pete --- anyway, I haven’t seen my little Peter for the past two days and this never happened, and I am very worried.  Is he stuck some place he cannot get out?  Did someone trap him?  Did someone did something.. and I am going nuts.. I need prayers that he is okay and he can come back to me wherever he is right now.. so please send him the energy – he is the cuttiest orange tabby – in case you can ,, here’s the meditation – if you have time, please repeat it for Pete or say it once if you don’t have time.. it really works and I need my little Pete back.. thank you!

You imagine a golden coil, coming from your heart center..

Searching and probing for missing Hideyo’s Little Pete.

Latch onto him like a magnet and guiding him safely home to Hideyo.

Thank you again!!

Hideyo