Isn't acemannan the same as immunoregulin?  You can't get it now?

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You know, I was just thinking that perhaps there might be a way to get special dispensations the way we do for feline interferon.  Or, perhaps it's sold in a different country that we could order from.  Has anyone looked in to it's availability somewhere besides the US?  Has anyone contacted the company that distributes it or produces it to find out?  Don't get me started on how "disturbing" it is to be "protected" by our government agencies.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
It is disturbing to me that the Acemanan is still being withheld from the market.  I'm trying to remember if it was the FDA or dept. of agriculture that was doing that.  This has been going on way too long and I wish there was someone I could contact about it.  I know that Mama Kitty could need that again at some point in the future and it frustrates me to think it might not be available.

Please give Dharma a hug from me - hope she is doing better.

elizabeth