I've got several overweight... everyone jokes at how big all of our cats are.  We have one boy - Rudy - who is 24lbs!  He's a big boy... his brother is close at about 18lbs... so I worry about them the most.  I also use kitty wipes... we have a spinabifida baby kitty who wears diapers so we have lots of wipes!

Thanks for your input!

Leslie =^..^=