Thank you, Wendy :0)

elizabeth

*Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.*

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:58 AM
Subject: To Elizabeth: Re: ot: Antonio

Elizabeth,

I am so happy that it wasn't anything serious with
Antonio.  I started getting worried as I read through
the replies to your question, and I'm surprised I
didn't think about impacted anal sacs.  My Pepper has
had them.  She is a little overweight too.  I may
switch to Innova Lite, instead of Evo for she and her
sister.  Again, so glad to hear Antonio's going to be
ok!  Take care!

:)
Wendy

Sponsored Link

Get an Online or Campus degree
Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less than one year.
http://www.findtherightschool.com