Terrie,

You've been through too many losses.  You've got us, and you have the support of your family.  I hope we can comfort you through these losses.

cindy reasoner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am so sorry about Jake and I am sorry you have had
to go through so much loss lately. You and your
family are in my prayers.

Cindy Reasoner

_http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html_