-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 12:48 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Pippin tested negative on her IFA test --- plus questions
aboutSpaying

Gina,

Congrats on the negative test!!!  Yea!!!  I think the
anesthetic you are talking about is ISO gas, but
someone here might correct me.  Also, fluids before,
during, and after the spay more specifically.  The vet
will tell you to confine her for a few days, so your
room might be a great idea.  It's softer than the
bathroom.  Unless she's acting like a wild woman after
you let her out of her crate into your room, she
should be fine out of the crate.  If not, you'll have
to put her back in.  She'll probably sleep a lot the
first day home anyway.  It takes time for any
anesthesia to get totally out of the system.  Good
luck!!!

:)
Wendy

Yahoo! Music Unlimited