From: Jennifer Phaewryn O'Gwynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2006 5:13:11 PM
Subject: Re: dirty bum bum - OT (as if it needs to be pointed out)

Be warned, baby wipes are NOT gentle at all. Gentle for HUMAN skin, not for other species. I too, bought the unscented hypoallergenic kind.... for wiping under the tail and the nose boogers off my horse. I used them and her entire nose cracked up and her skin all peeled off like from a really bad sunburn, and so did the underside of her tail! Maybe cats would do better than horses... but NEVER use baby wipes on a horse, that's for sure! I wont buy them anymore, for ANYTHING.

Phaewryn

Please adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!! http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Low cost Spay&Neuter services in VT, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
The Sofa Poem: http://ucat.us/sofapoem.html
Find us on PETFINDER! http://petfinder.com/shelters/VT44.html