Maybe Lucy might test negative too though,. .. That would be a good news.

I had a test that tested positive and then negative months later.  He's never tested positive again, and he's over 10 years old.

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Maggie,
I hesitate to throw a damper on the celebrations, but just in case
you're not aware... Sometimes kitties test negative because the virus
is sequestered in the bone marrow. The only reason I mention this is to
make sure that you continue to treat Izzie with the utmost care. The
best food you can give her, an aggressive approach to any symptoms of
illness, as little stress as possible, etc. My Timothy Arthur Bumble
was one of two from a litter of 6 bottle babies that has remained
asymptomatic after a little more than 3 years. 4 of the kittens passed
before their second birthday, Tim tested neg, and the other surviving
kitten was never tested, (his adopted parents didn't want to test). I
have never had Tim re-tested, I think of him as neg and treat him as
though he's pos. I'm thrilled to hear that Izzie has tested neg, it's
very good news indeed.
Nina