We have around 80 fiv,felv pos at the shelter.We have had 3 retest neg for both,one just last night. :) Ivan a hurricane Katrina kitty that has been with us for almost a year,he tested pos for fiv and now nothing.Finally some good news instead of bad all the time.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Sending prayers, Sherry.  We all know that some of them can go a lot longer than 2 years, so it is always worth hoping and praying.

How many positives are at the shelter?
Michelle