My vet starts FeLV cats on interferon alpha whether or not they're showing any symptoms. Ember has been on it ever since she tested positive. I know there are others here who also have asymptomatic FeLV cats on interferon alpha.I think it's a good "can't hurt/might help" precaution.

Along these lines, I'd be curious to know the difference (if any) between the different interferon alpha options. I've seen Roferon and several others. Is it all pretty much the same stuff? Also, do most people giving FeLV+ cats interferon alpha follow the seven on/seven off protocol, or do they give it every day?

Lance