Yes, Fred's was at 4.2 and get 100mls a day, his last bloodwork his creat was at 3.5, so it is coming down. Kerry just an FYI, CRF kitties should try and keep their phosphorus at 4 or under, Fred's was at 8 and my vet told me this was normal (it is barely normal for a non CRF, healthy cat). I put him on binders right away when I found out how high it was, I'm hoping it's coming down, he'll get blood work again at the end of Dec. unless we need them sooner. He is eating better and seems to be tolerating the fluids better too, finally!!

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com