I totally agree...I use this too!
Smells great and cleans!
I like the Lavender one.

In a message dated 11/13/2006 1:24:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi - I've been quietly lurking and following this
topic because I've had my cats pee on my clothes in
the past and wanted to see what advice was given.

I want to share a recent discovery I've made that
makes my clothes smell great!

I've started using the new Tide Simple Pleasures
laundry soap combined with the same fragranced Downy
Simple Pleasures fabric softener and my clothes smell
lightly scented with a nice, soft floral fragrance all
day!  The scent is strong enough to cover up any
vinegar smell that may be in the clothes.  I
personally love the Rose & Violet scent - very nice!

I've tried a lot of laundry soap because I have an
incontinent cat and I find that Tide has the strongest
and most long lasting scent - more expensive, but
worth it!

Just my 2 cents!

Linda