sending prayers, hideyo.  What about trying Immuno-Regulin for the  ones with
uri's and fever?
Michelle

In a message dated 11/16/2006 1:16:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi, everyone, I have a couple of  kitties who are not feeling too well and I
need you to send them positive  energy and white beam of light – when you lose
more than one kitties to FIP..  you become so paranoid.. when they sneeze,
run fever.. you think they have FIP  – and I am so tired of being fearful of
this disease – my older boy Rikki has  lot lots of weight and he is anemic and
am a bit freaking out, and my ayumi  has mouth sore and can’t really eat and
lost lots of weight and am not sure  whether I should do a dental for her for
certain conditions that she is in  right now.. and my new rescued boy Toni, has
had sneeze and running fever  today – and am a little bit paranoid and
worried.
Please pray all of the babies are  just going to be fine.