From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:31 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: SOS -help My Rikki - severe ARF

Hideyo, from the numbers it looks like his WBC has been high even since
November 1.  Is it possible he has a severe kidney infection and that is
what is causing the high kidney values and the anemia (since kidney
problems can cause anemia)?

Michelle

In a message dated 11/16/2006 2:11:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,