I'd recheck that with the manufacturer before giving it Sub-Q, it seems I
recall it being said it is NOT meant to be given sub-q, and MUST be IV. I'd
hate for her to have her skin start to slough off or something else horrible
due to using I-R off label!!!

http://www.neogen.com/immunoregulin.htm (the people who make it)
http://www.pharmcast.com/Patents100/Yr2004/April2004/042704/6726913%20_Acnes042704.htm
(more about the active ingredient, and specifically points out that
administering it sub-q is PAINFUL, and if done so, should probably be mixed
with lidocaine for use in HUMANS)

And on another not so cheery note.... IF you do choose to use it OFF LABEL
administered via Sub-Q, then you will have NO recourse if your cat is hurt
or killed due to a bad reaction. You can't report reactions if you're not
following the manufacturer's instructions for usage!

Just be safe.... follow the label and give it IV only. Is it REALLY worth
the RISK?
If you do ever need to report a bad reaction, here's the place to do that:
https://web01.aphis.usda.gov/CVB/adverseeventreport.nsf/Adverse%20Event%20Report%20Form?OpenForm
(this one is for ANY bad reaction to ANY veterinary drug)
http://www.vas-awareness.org/ReportReaction.htm
(this one is specific to vaccine reactions, but you could always call the
phone numbers and ASK about reporting non-vaccine pharmaceuticals)

Phaewryn

Please adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Low cost Spay&Neuter services in VT, and Emergency Financial Assistance for
cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
The Sofa Poem: http://ucat.us/sofapoem.html