Well, it has been one of those weeks...First, Bandy...I got up Wed. and Bandy
had rubbed all the hair off the right side of his face..He has ringworm again
and I got the fulvicin started again last Fri.. It takes several days for it to
start working so here we go again...I took him to the vet and he has an ear
infection which has caused him to rub his face..so now he is off the otomax as
it seems to make him shake his head worse and rub his face..So he is on
clavamox so we hopefully won't get a skin infection...He didn't have a temp
either so that is a good thing...Anyway, I hope we are on the mend
again...After Thanksgiving I am going to board him for the day and get some
help to really clean his room with lots of bleach...to try to get rid of this
stuff...I don't have any place to keep him so that is all I can...wish him luck
  Inky is now on low dose metronidazole..daily..   .3cc liquid or 1/8 pill
whichever he will take for the day..it does help him. This week he is feeling
bad one day and ok the next so I dont' know what to think..I guess it is the
IBD that gives him the most trouble...When all else fails, he will eat mash
potatoes..guess it feels good on his stomach...the K/D seems to make him sick
anymore and he really likes it..But we can't have him throwing up all the time
either...He is drinking ok broth and water..
  Please keep the prayers coming for my 2 boys..We are doing the same for you..
  Head butts to all...
  Thanks again,
  Kerry, Bandy and Inky