That's a good idea - except I really cannot go to his yard - they are
very uneducated and threatening people - we have some history-but wife
yelled at me not to come to the house or stand on their porch anymore..

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelly L
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 3:33 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: OT my neighbor is killing all the cats- SOS

At 02:25 PM 11/19/2006, you wrote:

The guy sounds like a [EMAIL PROTECTED] but to save the cats you may just try
sympathizing with him and get a few of those "SACRCROWS" they are motion
detector sprinklers and offer them to him, that keep all animals out,
Other option is to see where the vail is and pout something horrible
tastin in it like tobasco sauce when he does not see, No cat will touch
it,
Kelly

Almost all of my cats are 100% indoors, but I am worried about my ferals
as I cannot do much to protect them - he is going to get a pit pull soon
to run them away from the yard which I have no problem with.. but the
mean time, I am so afraid how many are going to be killed -

  _____