way too much information, phaewryn!

On 11/21/06, Jennifer Phaewryn O'Gwynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

LOL, I have my stinky boy in my lap now. I'd never had a cat with such
active anal glands until Tigger came along.... we call it
"stinkytiggybootyroma". I make a big fuss out of sniffing his butt (I get
really close and take a big deep sniff and say "Ewww, Tiggy, you STINKY!"),
and he just LOVES it, my boyfriend, on the other hand, thinks I have a
mental illness. Luckily he's never squirted them at me... they just ooze
occasionally, causing the periodic need to change the bedding. Everyone
else's butts smell like poopie, Tigger's is the only one that has that
distinct anal gland juice smell. (We fondly refer to it as "butt-juice")

Phaewryn

Please adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Low cost Spay&Neuter services in VT, and Emergency Financial Assistance for
cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources:
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html