________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelly L
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 12:37 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: combining immunoregulin and alferon

At 07:41 AM 11/24/2006, you wrote:

No one seems to know for sure. I have heard it was sone, I did the I.R.
waited 3 weeks and am starting  Feline Omega interferon  today, will
then go to the Alferon,,,,
These are unchartered waters. the big question is how is your cat
doing?????Getting him to eat and drink in paramount also, Assisted
feeding and sug q fluids,but I am sure you are already doing that,
When a cat is not ill the choices are easier, I am using the I.R. and
Alferon more prophylactically.
It has done wonders for my FIV cat and FEKLV cat is not ill,
I know the steroids are perhaps contraindicated, but if they improved
his life I personally do not know that I would stop them,
I suggest you head for this site and join, even though it deals with
primarily FIV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best wishes and all good thought sfor you
Kelly
www.kellyscats.zoomshare.com

<http://www.kellyscats.zoomshare.com/>

My FeLV 12yo cat with an URI which has been treated for almost 2 months
and was started on Baytril on 11/22/06.
He has been in a bad way because of not eating/drinking. He did respond
to the Baytril infection and B12 injection. Has been on Immunoregulin
1/2cc IV for almost 3 weeks 2x a week. Unfortunately was given a steroid
injection with the third dose. After the steroid wore off he went
downhill quickly.
I added Alferon 1cc/50ui on 11/21. I have now been getting conflicting
advice regarding given both immune stimulants at the same time.

Does anyone know if this can be done? Do they compete against each
other?

Thanks
Candace
Checked by AVG Free Edition.