I have usually dealt with at least 2 vets at a time-- a very close one for
simple matters, and one farther away who is an internist or who I trust more
for  more serious things.

Dianne, I am sure you must know this already, but lymphoma is usually not
cured.  At best it is held in remission for a while.  Every once in a  while it
does seem to get cured-- cats five years out with no symptoms-- but  this is
less likely for a positive cat.  I have heard of positives getting  a year or
two out of chemo, and I think there is one out there that is  approaching 2
years and still has no symptoms, knock on wood, but that is rare.  It is
usually
a best case scenario of months not years.  Positives respond  as well to chemo
as negatives, but their remissions tend not to last as  long.  Hopefully Asia
will be the exception.

Michelle

In a message dated 11/26/2006 1:03:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,