Continued vibes that Genevieve gets through this bad patch.  Hugs to you for
caring so very much.

Diane R.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
  Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 8:11 PM
  To: Felvtalk
  Subject: Genevieve

  Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts for beautiful Vitter
Vits.I have been going to visit her everyday all this week.Last night Dr.
Jen took her to her house and to the clinic today to help her along with
trying to fight this URI along with Otitis in her left ear.Jen is trying to
talk me into bringing her home to be with me after she gets her feeling
better.I just don't think that I can do it.I have the 3 fiv+ and the neg and
am so glad that they are clear of felv.I would feel aweful if one of them or
any at all might get it. I know they ALL have lived amongst the felv+ but I
just am so afraid to risk it. But I sure do love that beautiful baby girl.I
cry when I hold her and she sings that beautiful song of purrs. :) Just
thinking about her now is bringing tears.She has taken a special place in my
heart,that will be so broken when it is her time to go.I am amazed my heart
is still working after all the loss I have had to deal with.But the love
that I have for those wonderful furry critters always keeps me going.And
just having all of you here to let me whine,cry or whatever it may be.Thank
you all so much.Sorry this is soo long.Please keep praying for my girl.
  Take care,
  Sherry

  Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and
get things done faster.