At 10:28 AM 11/27/2006, you wrote:

It might be to late to reserve a cottage I will email you some pics, there are many places in town also, We were lucky on our first 3 visits to stay at the Rock House, but now they use it for storage, You will see it when you are there, it is between the visitors center and the cottages, Every place there is beautiful. while we are there I work with the cats and hubby does the horses, I soooo cried when Harriet died. and Oscar. I have so many pictures of them . Ihave never been there in Feb, we usually do fall so you will see so many things that i did not, Like SNOW, We had electric storms when I was there, One day I was in Bentons house during a bad storm and there was an exceptionally loud thunder, Well it struck a tree right outside the clinic and took down a tree, It has been 3 years since I have been there so I am really looking forward to April. You will have a wonderful time, Everyone there is super nice....
Kelly

I think it's very cool that you go there to volunteer.
 Do you have any suggestions for where to stay while
visiting Best Friends?  I know there are a few
cottages on property, but I'd like to stay at the
best/most beautiful place if possible.

:)
Wendy

=== message truncated ===