It's Korea, so no, there's nothing we can do. They still EAT cats and dogs
there, skinning them alive after plunging them live into a pot of boiling
water. The good news.... with global warming, most of the Asian countries
that are so backwards in animal welfare will be partially under water as the
sea rises, so... it's a temporary problem; a very temporary problem, if
trends continue as they are. Don't believe me... rent the new movie that's
out in the rental stores called "An Inconvenient Truth".
http://www.climatecrisis.net/

Phaewryn

Please save Whitey! http://ucat.us/Whitey.html
VT low cost Spay&Neuter, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html