I could rent him out.  But then I'd be back to crazy myself.  I truly learned
to appreciate him when he was gone a week.

Kelly L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  At 02:22 PM 11/27/2006, you wrote:

susan

 Please loan me your room mate!!! I may even cook once in a while.
With these 42 or 43 cats  , job and business that explains my insanity???

  My housemate has very much become my rescue partner.  When he was out of town
for a week and I was on my own I almost lost my mind.  He gives them lunch and
does the afternoon scooping of litterboxes, and also gives them a lot of
attention.  He also does our weekly Walmart run for food and litter.  Makes a
huge difference.  I know the week he was gone was a nightmare for me....and no
doubt for the cats asa well.

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   Well, I have *counts on fingers* 6 cats of my own and 22 fosters, and that's
insane for me.  My house is 1200 sq feet, which still feels huge to me after
living in a 388 sq foot efficiency apartment for 3 years (with only 1 cat).  I
can cope with it, more or less.  There are 3 or 4 cats who aren't social at
all.  I work with them as I can.   Then there are those that will run and jump
into a stranger's lap:)  They get needed vet care and the best food I can
afford, which currently happens to be Felidae.

   I'm also in a state of chronic exhaustion and don't have enough time to do
the other things I need to do.

   My friend who does Persian rescue has 40+, but she has a live in person to
help.  When that person graduates and gets her own place she's told me she will
have to cut down  considerably.