I did not know how bad his eye hurt until he got home. The vet mentioned
that aspirin was good for the inflammation. I am not sure why he did not
just tell me to give him some. Although I do not like giving a cat aspirin I
did give him about 1/3 of a baby aspirin last night. Best as I can tell he
can probably get another dose tomorrow.

I think when my sister's cat Fluffy had a blood clot many years ago she was
given aspirin daily. I remember how much pain she was in. It was like a
miracle how quickly the aspirin took away the pain and eventually dissolved
the clot. She had partial paralysis of her hind legs due to the clot. He
actually had his eye open today. It still looks bad but I think it is better
than yesterday.

Junior slept all day. I gave him L lysine 500 mg twice today in his baby
food. He did not seem interested in eating anything else. His weight is good
so a few days off his food should not be a problem.

Tiny is a real trooper even after all the vaccinations he got yesterday. He
was a little less active today, but he still played and tried to sneak
outside.  He is the only cat I know who does not play 'catch me if you can'
when he gets away. All I had to do was call his name, and click to him and
he came right to me. He really hates being inside all the time. The birds
would not use the feeder I put outside my window. It has been there 3 weeks.
It shouldn't have taken them more than a week to find it. I moved it today
to the side yard. More cover for the birds on the side of the house.  I was
hoping to give Tiny some entertainment since his favorite sport was catching
yes and eating birds. I did hate him doing that.

The rest of the cats are doing well. Hopefully we caught the FeLV before it
spread to them. Several of the cats had the same or more exposure than Tiny
did.

Sally

  _____