Hi Patty, It's so good to hear from you .We have been very worried and a
little afraid to ask about your condition. I can't handle bad news very well
now .
It seems as if we have so many losses , but hearing from you makes my day.
I'm so sorry that Cornelius left you .I lost my dog Ginger 17 the same way one
minute fine next minute dead at my feet of heart attack. I will pray that Puma
will be alright. Thank your roomie for us for taking good care of you and your
fur babies.You are so brave and strong I truly believe that you will soon
start to see great improvements with your health. You will be in my Prayers.
Love, Sheila